• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger LCP MAX

So will more companies make the micro .380 like the other companies made micro 9s after the P365? I mean, it seems this would hurt the sale of .380s like the Glock 42 that only holds 6 rounds and is the similar size of a 10 round micro 9
I love a full-size or subcompact glock but they’re “micros” have never grown on me. I never understood why someone would spend the extra money on a G42 in the past when the LCPII in .380 was a cheaper, arguably better looking, and equally reliable alternative.

I don’t see Glock doing anything else in the .380 arena (no 42X in the future) but I do think this is the eventual end of the LCP and LCP 2 from new production…the same way that the Shield Plus makes the Shield and Shield 2.0 obsolete. More capacity and upgrades for not much more cost.

I don’t see Glock doing anything else in the .380 arena (no 42X in the future) but I do think this is the eventual end of the LCP and LCP 2 from new production…the same way that the Shield Plus makes the Shield and Shield 2.0 obsolete. More capacity and upgrades for not much more cost.
No doubt about it, but I am interested to see what Ruger does with its LCP 22lr line now. I wonder if we’ll be seeing an upgraded model in the future with the night sights and maybe a slight increase to capacity as well.

I'll be interested to see there as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just left that one alone. Mags for 22LR are so different than 380 or 9 because of the rim that I could see them not getting the same increases in capacity.

I'll be interested to see there as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just left that one alone. Mags for 22LR are so different than 380 or 9 because of the rim that I could see them not getting the same increases in capacity.
So far this company has made an extension for the LCP 22lr magazine but I have yet to get one myself. It would be nice if Ruger did something similar but as a stock magazine already ready to go.

1EBC75BE-AFB1-4987-8C3D-FA7ECB77749B.png

Tandem Kross makes good stuff. I use a ton of their parts.

I was just thinking that you can't really get a true 'double stack' with the rimmed 22 unless you angle the back of the rounds out like KelTec and Taurus do. And if you do that it would probably be fatter in the grip than the LCP Max is in 380.

Back
Top Bottom