• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger LCP MAX

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
I was checking Ruger’s suggested MSRP for a LCR 22 mag and stumbled upon this new .380 they just recently unveiled. I’m sure it’ll be awhile before I’m able to get my hands on one down south. If anyone gets lucky and snags one please leave your thoughts on it in the comments. I can’t believe they squeezed 11 rounds of .380 into the same exact size package as the LCP .22 and they even slapped some night sights on it and STILL kept the MSRP at $450 meaning a street value of probably $400 in store. As far as I know this is the new the most “high capacity” .380 pocket pistol on the market.
CA956631-40F4-4D61-8D4D-B8CF00E47B99.png

I was checking Ruger’s suggested MSRP for a LCR 22 mag and stumbled upon this new .380 they just recently unveiled. I’m sure it’ll be awhile before I’m able to get my hands on one down south. If anyone gets lucky and snags one please leave your thoughts on it in the comments. I can’t believe they squeezed 11 rounds of .380 into the same exact size package as the LCP .22 and they even slapped some night sights on it and STILL kept the MSRP at $450 meaning a street value of probably $600in store and $1800 on the ODT . As far as I know this is the new the most “high capacity” .380 pocket pistol on the market.
View attachment 3335042
fixed it for ya

it's in stock and shipping from grab-a-gun for $399, at least it was last night when I looked.

I like it, carry an LCP 2 when I'm "not wearing a gun" and will likely get another of these models. I wish I could find ammo though without it being $2 a round

it's in stock and shipping from grab-a-gun for $399, at least it was last night when I looked.

I like it, carry an LCP 2 when I'm "not wearing a gun" and will likely get another of these models. I wish I could find ammo though without it being $2 a round
That’s the only reason I’m holding off on getting it until they can get one at Barrow’s in Butler because I know they’ll have some ammo to go with it at a reasonable price.

Yup, this will probably replace my existing LCP II in a 'wallet' holster that I keep in the truck for times when I'm just running out to the mailbox or to get some gas and don't throw on the P365.

Yup, this will probably replace my existing LCP II in a 'wallet' holster that I keep in the truck for times when I'm just running out to the mailbox or to get some gas and don't throw on the P365.
I feel like the LCP was made for when you want a gun but don’t want to have to dress for a gun (gym shorts and pajama pants for me) I’ve only ever had the old LCP .380 but I have the new .22 LCP and if it’s anything like that I’m gonna love it. I’m +500 rounds in with mine and starting to mess around at 20 yards and longer with it now.

Back
Top Bottom