• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM M&G Newnan Ga Feb 24th saturday 11 am(Grand Prize 8 -10 hour fishing trip)

I will build you one and holler at you. We are going out of town this weekend (going to Blairsville to the North Ga Gun Show) so it will be sometime next week.We can get together on it then.

Sounds good. But, I don't expect all that work for free. PM me w/ a price and we will work something out. And, no hurry, just take your time.

Best time I've had in a while! Even if I hadn't won the grand prize! Great food, good company, and some old friends! If you've never been to one of these please go. You'll be glad you did. I'm not naming names because I'll miss some great people but everyone involved did a great job and made all the members feel welcome and happy to be there. Thanks!
Man, it's rough when you're too busy to get on the ODT for almost a week! Well, now I'm caught up (a little) and wanted to take the opportunity to do a better job of thanking everyone for this M&G. I've only been to about 4 of these and this was the best one by far! Winning the Grand Prize helped but it was awesome anyway. It was really good to put faces to names and see some of my old friends as well. I don't want to name any names because as man as I list I will forget but you all made this a great time! Looking forward to doing it again VERY soon!

A very special thanks to heystranger heystranger for the crocheted bedroom slippers. The wife hasn't taken them off since the mail got here.
11740039-70EF-4F45-8D2F-D1866D395335.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom