• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM M&G Newnan Ga Feb 24th saturday 11 am(Grand Prize 8 -10 hour fishing trip)

Thanks to all that attended today, from the RPM staff. It was a pleasure and we can't wait to do it again! Thank you Brother Biker and your merry men militia for making this happen. Last but not least- thank you OS for the ODT. Damn it feels good to be American!
God Bless and see ya soon! Hel
Had a great time today, thanks to you and your staff for good food and great service as usual. It was cool meeting and talking to your Dad today- tell him to give me a shout out if he's able to get up the scratch for my little revolver.:thumb:

We use a different part of the pig than Ya'll do. Also we cure it totally different - next time @bagman is able to bring me along I'll bring a cooler to sell some.
Also ....... you seem to like yours totally different ... you'll know once you try
I heard thru the ol' grapevine (wtf does that mean?) that there may be plans for a M&G on the Eastside (maybe Snellville) in a couple months........

We use a different part of the pig than Ya'll do. Also we cure it totally different - next time @bagman is able to bring me along I'll bring a cooler to sell some.
Also ....... you seem to like yours totally different ... you'll know once you try

Same stuff the Irish call...Bacon. Goes great with black pudding & beans !! :hungry:

images

Cleaned and oiled taking it out to the range tomorrow. Son was so excited to win a Grand Prize, Thank you to InTune InTune for donating.
So glad to see a Junior win that rifle. Shortcut Jr. that is. Us old folk got plenty of guns. The lad thanked me and was very appreciative. So nice this day and time. Good job dad..........Oh, and you are so very welcome............Enjoy...See you guys at the next one...Ima gonna double back to RPM, Ruben sandwich was off the hook!!!!!!

Thanks to all that attended today, from the RPM staff. It was a pleasure and we can't wait to do it again! Thank you Brother Biker and your merry men militia for making this happen. Last but not least- thank you OS for the ODT. Damn it feels good to be American!
God Bless and see ya soon! Hel
Always good food and service at your place. Your waitresses are very easy on the eyes and very polite. Good job indeed

Wanna take this time to thank everyone who came today.So great to meet those we talk with on a regular basis but never seem to meet.The m&g 's bring us together to see those faces and fellowship with those that are like minded.I have life long friends since being on odt and hope to make more.Todays crowd was a happy bunch the weather was perfect and the food and service excellent.Special shout out to Helvis,Tusker6n,In Tune,and band of great friends JWC and 1moondog who do the hustle and bustle of the giveaways.Hey Stranger and his wife who drove 4 hours to meet with us all and to all who attended. Stay tuned for upcoming events.Bikers Birthday Bash is 3/17/2018. a major announcement monday for SWAP MEET,time and place to be revealed.Thank You All For A Wonderful M&G today.

Back
Top Bottom