• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM M&G Newnan Ga Feb 24th saturday 11 am(Grand Prize 8 -10 hour fishing trip)

Honestly, this is one of the things I was looking forward to the most. I mentioned to @alleycat in a thread I was wanting to learn more on the MILSURP game and he's been nothing but willing helpful

I hate that I could not attend such a successful event!! But that is what is great about our community on this site. We for the majority try to help others, and give useful advise on a plethora of topics. Many members on here come to the aid of others in need..Be it advice, or a part, or info and where to get something, I can go on and on..Thomas you know who I am talking to,,Congrats on making a place that so many can come to in comfort and find great knowledge, help, advise, and friendship..This is a community that takes care of their own. Yes their are ass wipes, oh sorry Craig list advertisers, that try their scams, but we come together to take care of those, that want to try to take advantage of others. It is one thing to be a key board cowboy but, quite another to have a M&G and put faces together with names. It makes it more personnel and satisfying to meet those, that you have so much in common with. I have thoroughly enjoy meeting so many and even better when I can meet them in person! M&G's are not every week just every couple of months..Please for those that have not taken the time to go,,Please make the time you will be very welcome and surprised at the great folks that make up this site. DD

OK this is where I draw the line. I've put up with a lot of nonsense on this site but being called Brit_in_ATL's husband has just gone too far.

I'll take responsibility for introducing her to the site but that is all. You all have no idea the havoc she could bring to bear and I want no association with any of it. You should be thanking me for keeping her in check today and for making sure she took her medication before arriving.

:becky:
Hey, as long as she keeps bringin' that special bacon we'll deal with it! :hungry:

Hey, as long as she keeps bringin' that special bacon we'll deal with it! :hungry:

Makes me wonder, do they call it British bacon across the pond or just bacon? Sorta like Canadian Bacon, which is just ham. And, what is the difference between British bacon and American bacon? Inquiring minds want to know @The_ Brit_in_ATL .

I hate that I could not attend such a successful event!! But that is what is great about our community on this site. We for the majority try to help others, and give useful advise on a plethora of topics. Many members on here come to the aid of others in need..Be it advice, or a part, or info and where to get something, I can go on and on..Thomas you know who I am talking to,,Congrats on making a place that so many can come to in comfort and find great knowledge, help, advise, and friendship..This is a community that takes care of their own. Yes their are ass wipes, oh sorry Craig list advertisers, that try their scams, but we come together to take care of those, that want to try to take advantage of others. It is one thing to be a key board cowboy but, quite another to have a M&G and put faces together with names. It makes it more personnel and satisfying to meet those, that you have so much in common with. I have thoroughly enjoy meeting so many and even better when I can meet them in person! M&G's are not every week just every couple of months..Please for those that have not taken the time to go,,Please make the time you will be very welcome and surprised at the great folks that make up this site. DD
Well said DD, and on that note- there were a couple of members that made 4 hr drives(one way!) to make this meet.....and brought some very cool :cool-new: prizes and a Grand Prize that was epic:first:......a really big shout out and kudos to you both:thumb::thumb:....you know who you are.:cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom