• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Round Count

Tell that to ODT. At least 80% of the used guns here are WELL over MSRP. It's not a car, there are no laws around it, so it's a bit like the Wild West... I wish people wouldn't list used guns for 60% more than the local gun stores are selling them for new, today... But there is nothing to prevent them from doing so. If someone is dumb or desperate enough to pay $900 for a used Glock, let them...
Seriously?
I have not heard of this before.

I know, breaking news, tune in at 11!
F82684A7-549B-43E0-9E62-FBB3B6A9B956.jpeg

I kinda figure if it’s functioned as advertised for a few thousand rounds, it will likely keep functioning when I need it.

I would agree for the most part. But depending on the price, paying nearly full, or over full, for something that has some battle scars and wear and tear... meh...

I think maybe people see it like a vehicle... Your 20k miles may be very different than someone else's 20k miles... haha

I am assuming it’s a quality piece to start with, and properly maintained. Just like a vehicle one that starts as quality and it’s maintained as such will out last that shiny new one that has not been properly maintained.
I fully expect to get 1.5 million miles out of my Freightliner.

I am assuming it’s a quality piece to start with, and properly maintained. Just like a vehicle one that starts as quality and it’s maintained as such will out last that shiny new one that has not been properly maintained.
I fully expect to get 1.5 million miles out of my Freightliner.

Yep. I don’t care about round count. If a gun is junk, or if it hasn’t been properly maintained I’m not going to buy it anyway.

AR pistol fer cell. Less than 50 down the tube. Disregard the discoloration of the barrel in the photos, the lighting was bad.

Back
Top Bottom