• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rookie mistake

Miatadude

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
Kinda new to trail cams. Got my first ones last year. A few weeks ago I set up the feeder and a trail cam back in the woods behind the house. Put new batteries and a formatted SD card in the cam.............and forgot to turn it on. There are tracks all over but dammit......no pics. Oh well.

Kinda new to trail cams. Got my first ones last year. A few weeks ago I set up the feeder and a trail cam back in the woods behind the house. Put new batteries and a formatted SD card in the cam.............and forgot to turn it on. There are tracks all over but dammit......no pics. Oh well.

Oopsy

Guy I know hung one on a tree and when he went to retrieve it, they had cleared for a road. Tree and cam gone lol. This was about 20 years ago.

A7E12B4A-7707-440B-B5F7-2783A6DE1AA6.jpeg

When I first placed a trail camera I got nada, realized that I needed to insert SD card then turn on versus inserting card after on

Back
Top Bottom