• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Roof repairs

joewilly

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Looking to replace both plumbing plastic vent and pipe flashing covers on my home in Walnut Grove. As you can see in the pictures it currently has a leak in the nail that is caulked. As you can probably tell, the vent pipes are two different diameters, and I'm not sure what size they are. Roof is 10 years old, so I thought I would just have them both replaced and I'm to old to be going on roof's anymore. PM me with any questions and quotes if you are interested. Thanks.
MVC-014S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG

Thanks Kahrnut. I did send KrisD a PM and pictures yesterday, and have not heard back as of yet. I'm guessing he's probably pretty busy this time of the year. Here is a picture of what I'm wanting to replace them with. I think this particular one is made by Oatley.
vent.jpg

Sorry brother Owning 3 companies has me walking talking and sleeping all at the same time! Messaging you back!

Thanks Kris and Brandon for coming out this morning and repairing my roof. Great job, at a very fair price. Highly recommended. Glad to hear you do landscaping and remodeling also. If I ever need anything along those lines I will be sure to call you.

Back
Top Bottom