• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ronnie Green Cardiac Center in Gainesville

I'm a nurse at Northeast Georgia Health System and talk with the cardiology docs here daily. Ronnie Green Cardiac center is actually the name of one of the Cardiac ICUs here, they were probably talking about the primary cardiac group here The Heart Center (THC). I would choose THC for myself or my family if I needed a cardiologist, they are a large group with excellent doctors...many of which have decades of experience.

There were some doctors that left a few years back due to a disagreement over contract terms, which was a big loss, but THC has recovered and does a great job taking care of their patients. I'd recommend Dr. Gaur in Gainesville or Dr. Kolakalapudi in Braselton. Feel free to send me a message if I can provide any other assistance!

Reactions: MRM
I had quad bypass at Ronnie Green back in 2015. I have had no other issues and still follow up with THC docs on a regular basis. I wasn't a candidate for stints because of the location of the blockages, and had to have the complete inframe overhaul. The nursing staff was great, the doctor knew their stuff, even if one of them was a bit gruff with his bedside manner. I had the cath on day, surgery the next, and was at home on the 5th day.

The Heart Center is rated one of the top 10 in the nation, or it was a short time back, and even though some doctors left them, they didn't lose the people who really matter... the ones who you interact with on the floor every day.

Oh... and if you have to have open heart surgery... when that nurse starts to remove the chest tube and tells you that this will hurt a little......... She ain't lying.

Back
Top Bottom