• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rocky Boots (JUNK)

Muzzy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
8   0
Reaction score
Just got my Rocky boots out of closet, have not wore them in a couple years. Was going to give them another try. The soles are so soft I can push my finger into them like they are made of butter. They are alsomt like a marshmellow. If I put them on and stand up the soles would flatten out and turn to a pill of mush. The worst part is, the say "Made in USA". I did find that many people had the same problem. Roaky told them all pretty much the same thing, 1 year warrenty has expired. Even when many of the boots didnt even last 6 months. Shelf life eats up warrenty time. I will never give them another penny. I have another pair of Rockys that seem fine so far. I dont want to wear them, knowing what kind of company Rocky is.

Same thing happened to mine, I was leaving sticky feet print in the boat fishing last winter. I went with GA boots this time.

Had a pair to do the same.My grandfather had a pair that he wore one time in 4years and I decided to get them and wear'em.Touched them and my finger went right inside them.I was going to to see about getting them resoled and goggled Rocky soles and there are alot of people that has had the same problem.I agee their JUNK. Just my 2cents

Thanks for the heads up, I need a new pair of hunting boots this year and thought Rocky's were supposed to be the best. Guess I'll stick with LaCrosse.

I wear the zip up ga boots not good if working on concrete all day but they are comfy and I went with a pair of lace up next go around I think ive wore them 10 times its not that they dont wear good they are comfotable hands down but its hell getting back use to lace up.

My son had the same problem with a pair of rocky boots I also had another pair that the soles came unglued and another pair that the soles cracked all the way across on both boots. They will never see another penny of my money. Tried to talk to the company about them with no results.
If anybody has a store that wants them I will give them to you with a sign that says three good reasons not to buy rocky boots.
Bad thing about it I think they have bought out georgia boots so beware

Back
Top Bottom