• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ROCK6 signing in to ODT

ROCK6

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Greetings all! Not sure why I waited so long, but I'm here now. From the Thomson area...

I'm retired .mil still working but as a dirty contractor. I was introduced to Fort Benning back in 1988, shifter over to Signal and have been back and forth to GA for several years. Originally a WA state transplant (not the whacky kind!), but we decided to retire here in GA.

ROCK6

Greetings all! Not sure why I waited so long, but I'm here now. From the Thomson area...

I'm retired .mil still working but as a dirty contractor. I was introduced to Fort Benning back in 1988, shifter over to Signal and have been back and forth to GA for several years. Originally a WA state transplant (not the whacky kind!), but we decided to retire here in GA.

ROCK6

Welcome to ODT!

ezgif-7-d28b105a233a.gif

ROCK6
Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom