• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robinhood

I
I had Robinhood and immediately dropped them when they exposed themselves and screwed over their customers. What they did was probably illegal.

I don’t buy their explanation one bit. Garbage company.....garbage app.

Do yourself a favor and don’t use them unless you don’t mind being sh** on.
i closed my account with them as well

Very intuitive app for the beginner. Free to buy and sell. Their charts suck but if you’re really interested in studying charts then Robinhood really isn’t the right app anyway. I like it for its simplicity.

Join coin base, it’s easier, use my referral code and you get 10$ free
coinbase.com/join/smith_coca?src=ios-link
I’ve only used Robinhood for a few weeks because I don’t really understand the digital wallet thing. I’m 53 years old and it takes me a minute to catch on to new technology.Do I have to start/open a digital wallet at coin base? I have been to their site trying to understand this stuff

Very intuitive app for the beginner. Free to buy and sell. Their charts suck but if you’re really interested in studying charts then Robinhood really isn’t the right app anyway. I like it for its simplicity.
This is why I started with them. I’m not against closing my account if I can figure out another option

I didn’t have a problem shutting down the trading due to it exceeding their abilities and the monies they didn’t have to pay or whatever. My issue was when I found out that Citadel has a business relationship with Robinhood as well as the hedge funds that were losing all the money because retail traders were using Robinhood. Seems like huge conflict of interest to me

Whatever helps "NEW" people invest money for their future...I am all in support of. Robinhood gained alot of new retail investors. They did the one thing that others couldnt do...which is to bring in more retail investors into their base. For that, I applaud them.

I was pissed to see their Citadel relationship and their position to side against their own retail investors. For that, they have to pay a price. If that means people jump ship...then so be it.

I hope Robinhood sticks around to rebound but if they didnt, i wont be breaking a tear over their demise

Back
Top Bottom