• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Robinhood

How can you support a company that literally would shut down your trading at any time? They are called “publicly traded companies” for a reason.

Their app is fantastic.... great for beginners. Just not sure how anyone can support that business practice
They explained that the number and amounts of trades exceeded their abilities. They explained they have a limit of what they can perform and they didn't have the funds to process. That is their explanation.
Yes it was frustrating I lost a fair amount of money by not being able to trade.

They explained that the number and amounts of trades exceeded their abilities. They explained they have a limit of what they can perform and they didn't have the funds to process. That is their explanation.
Yes it was frustrating I lost a fair amount of money by not being able to trade.

oh I heard their reasoning. Also interesting that you buy that bull****. To each his own...

oh I heard their reasoning. Also interesting that you buy that bull****. To each his own...
Well they have charged me $0 to buy and sell since March of 20. I have made more than they cost me that night. I’m not an expert and don’t know the facts. I also don’t know if there is anything I could do if there was underhandedness going on. I was upset that night but if that’s the worst thing that happens this month to me I’m ok.

I had Robinhood and immediately dropped them when they exposed themselves and screwed over their customers. What they did was probably illegal.

I don’t buy their explanation one bit. Garbage company.....garbage app.

Do yourself a favor and don’t use them unless you don’t mind being sh** on.

Back
Top Bottom