• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip/GTG - CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park, Feb27th!

I'd probably be able to make it on

• the 20th

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • the 27th

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • either day

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • shooting at the premier shooting facility in the country blows, tacos only for me.

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Demonstrating that you can actually hit the target inside the scoring rings seems a good idea to me. The electronic scoring targets are cool.....and expensive.

Last chance for everyone who obviously hates America since they haven't committed to being a part of this tomorrow!
:boink: :usa2:

If you're hesitant because you don't have a ride, post up! Somebody very likely can pick you up.
If you're hesitant because your wife (or husband) will get mad, post up! Alibis are half price.

Come on people, it's an excellent group going with some amazing arms to be ogled at (and perhaps even tried out if you ask nicely) and the weather looks like an absolutely picture perfect day! What a great way to meet some fellow ODTers.

Since the electronic target system pistol range is being used for a match, would anyone like me to bring some B-8 full sheet 25 yard NRA timed and slow fire pistol targets? I think you can use these on the other pistol range although I can't remember how they would be used by shooters. There should be some sort of target holding system set up there.

Since the electronic target system pistol range is being used for a match, would anyone like me to bring some B-8 full sheet 25 yard NRA timed and slow fire pistol targets? I think you can use these on the other pistol range although I can't remember how they would be used by shooters. There should be some sort of target holding system set up there.

Think there was movable wood backers on the standard pistol range.

Is there a rifle match at Marion tomorrow? My chances of winning something will be much higher with you gone.

Think there was movable wood backers on the standard pistol range.

Is there a rifle match at Marion tomorrow? My chances of winning something will be much higher with you gone.

LOL! Yes. Two matches really. There is the Centerfire match and a Rimfire match. You'll need at least 20 rounds for record on the CF (100 yards) and 50 rounds for the RM (@50 yards).

I've gotten in the 200 yard SR targets but we are waiting until next month to start that up. Robert Rollins should have some or at least access to some SR targets in the range house if you guys want to set some up and shoot at them. Cardboard (large) backers are up in the roof rack (careful taking them down).

Started getting my rifles and ammo together.

Man, I'm stoked!

You guys who have been before don't forget your range safety cards otherwise you'll have to sit through the briefing again.

Back
Top Bottom