• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Show Atlanta Expo

Don't go! Y'all are crazy for going to a gun show you can't get no good deals there! then but pirate dealers won't way too much money for ammunition and guns you can buy from buds online and have shipped to a Cherokee Gun & Pawn for free transfers!

This will be the first RK show that I have missed in quite some time. I love going to the RK shows, and if you are selling, good place to run into a sale. If you are buying a used gun, make sure you know what you are looking to buy, and what the going price is for that particular gun.
You guys that are going, have fun.

I'll be there Saturday with my Dad and uncles. I haven't been able to go with them in a while because this show almost always falls on a weekend when I'm working. I really enjoy going and spending time with them, so it will be fun. All of them are veterans.

It won't be the same without my cousin who died earlier this year. He was like an uncle to me, and always went with us. He was a green beret medic. One of the first green berets, back around '63-'64.

I will be mostly looking at old school deer rifles. I want another deer slayer.

I’ll be there! Stop by the Southern Tactical Blades booth and check out some knives!
957CC740-BC89-415F-A4A0-BE582036A39F.jpeg

I’ll have a table next to wildman. Clearing out mags, parts and stuff so I can buy other stuff.
Will have some long and short guns also.

Back
Top Bottom