• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

Where will scores get posted?
Probably get emailed out.

It was good seeing everyone even if you didn’t know it. I was one of the RO’s at stage 5. You know the one you all hated doing (other than stage 1).

I hope everyone learned some things and made some new friends. I learn new things every match I do and I’ve done a few. Hope to see you all at the next match.

Probably get emailed out.

It was good seeing everyone even if you didn’t know it. I was one of the RO’s at stage 5. You know the one you all hated doing (other than stage 1).

I hope everyone learned some things and made some new friends. I learn new things every match I do and I’ve done a few. Hope to see you all at the next match.
were you the guy in the "short" shorts??

Hope you all had fun. Wish I could of been there.
If anyone got some pics I'd love to see them.

Not the best but it'd all I got
20210529_120806.jpg
21590.jpeg
21586.jpeg
21588.jpeg

I wasn't great about taking pics, but Jimmy Nutt got a ton so hopefully he got something good.

This one was a very technically oriented shooting challenge. If you forgot about height over bore and what to do with 90 degree offsets, you were going to struggle.

Technically I DNF'd the last stage by dropping a pistol shot outside the A zone, but managed to pull off the 5K win. The long range stage was windsprints and dealing with the wind for me, holding everything from straight up to about 5-6 mph right (which was up to about 1 MRAD). I'd say I shot about as well as to be expected with minimal practice. Made a few bone headed shots or had some misses I shouldn't have, but I managed to get through everything in time.

I'll get a more in-depth AAR finished up this week with stage details and such.

Back
Top Bottom