• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

August 2019 was the worst. I ran starting at noon. 10k. Huge wait times. It is still the worst calorie day per my garmin in the last 3 years. I drank 4 gallons of liquids from starting line until I got in my car to go home and still had the shakes.

August 2019 was the worst. I ran starting at noon. 10k. Huge wait times. It is still the worst calorie day per my garmin in the last 3 years. I drank 4 gallons of liquids from starting line until I got in my car to go home and still had the shakes.

Yeah I was in the same boat. Started having pretty bad cramps the last couple K after doing the wall jump. I think the waits actually helped me as I was able to intake water and get some good stretching in.

Yep. I didn’t eat or drink anything that day. Started at 3pm. Damn near stroked out after shotgun hill. Threw up after the 600yrd stage. Yep that was a lesson learned.

I'm guessing they aren't starting off based on run times. That sucks because we are going to get stacking at stages...but it doesn't suck cause I usually never get a rest before shooting so I guess I'll take it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to the course next weekend. Checked function and zero on my guns this weekend, and playing with gear options.

What's a good round count to carry? I'm using 20rd mags for rifle and figured 4x is plenty based on the stage listing.

Also curious if anyone here going to rock a plate carrier? Debating using mine or a backpack/belt -- it's uneccesary weight & work but I'm leaning towards the carrier just to get in some practice with it...

64 rifle 40 pistol is the minimum. I'll run with 90 rifle and 60 pistol. Assuming I get to re-up for my second Legg.

Speaking of that anyone know if we get to resupply like in the past?

Woke up super sick this morning. RNG in jeopardy.. Fever, chills, body aches, the whole 9 yards. Ugh!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom