• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend Gun Club RNG - May 29 - Canton GA

Anybody that was waitlisted, check your spam folder.

I just saw my email, you have to pay by tomorrow.

This will be my first RNG ever. Looking forward to finishing last and getting my feet wet.

Anybody that was waitlisted, check your spam folder.

I just saw my email, you have to pay by tomorrow.

This will be my first RNG ever. Looking forward to finishing last and getting my feet wet.

You are only competing against yourself in these. It's the beauty of them. And even if you finish dead last you still finished 100 miles ahead of everyone who bitched out.

Well I am gonna make it, God willing my wife doesn't go into labor. Have to work that morning but will able to be in the later runs.
I believe you have to show up in the am to sign in, and they assign your time. I don't believe you get to pick your time.

This is my first rng. I'm trying to pick out a safariland holster.

What's the difference between the 578 and 579 ? The paddle ? I will need a 1.75 belt attachment or molle.

What's the most used model in these circles please ?

Thank you,

I've been using the Profit GLS holster, mostly because it was cheap and I shoot a Steyr L9 ('cause mommy says I'm special'). So far, I like it and have been thinking about using one as my Open Carry holster. They come in different sizes to fit different size guns.

Level 2 retention is likely all we need for RnG. Level 3 (with the hood) isn't needed unless you plan to wrestle with the RO's or have a red dot that might need protection.

Attachments

• Profit GLS.JPG
    Profit GLS.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 16
I've been using the Profit GLS holster, mostly because it was cheap and I shoot a Steyr L9 ('cause mommy says I'm special'). So far, I like it and have been thinking about using one as my Open Carry holster. They come in different sizes to fit different size guns.

Level 2 retention is likely all we need for RnG. Level 3 (with the hood) isn't needed unless you plan to wrestle with the RO's or have a red dot that might need protection.

Thank you for the feedback bud

Back
Top Bottom