• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River Bend USPSA

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Shot another one of those one gun matches and other than missing my shotgun and rifle I had a lot of fun! This was my fourth uspsa match and I was really excited to get my first stage with all A zone hits and I was tied for the second most number of A zone hits for the whole match! I did have a bad case jam the crap out of my pistol on the third stage and caused me a boat load of time but I learned my lesson and will be getting a case gauge. I’m looking forward to getting my PT Honcho and taking uspsa a little more seriously next year!!!

It was a great match! I liked the low round count stages. We need to squad together next time.
Definitely!!! Being somewhat new to game I liked the low round count stages they were fast yet fun and it allowed me to be able to get a game plan set and focus more on shot placement and not what I was needing to do next lol

Definitely!!! Being somewhat new to game I liked the low round count stages they were fast yet fun and it allowed me to be able to get a game plan set and focus more on shot placement and not what I was needing to do next lol

Yep, you get that perfect plan in your head.
What you're going to shoot from here or there, where you're going to reload because you're moving.
AND THEN THE BUZZER GOES OFF AND YOUR MIND GOES BLANK!
lol

Shot it a lot and always had a good time....:becky:

Yep, you get that perfect plan in your head.
What you're going to shoot from here or there, where you're going to reload because you're moving.
AND THEN THE BUZZER GOES OFF AND YOUR MIND GOES BLANK!
lol

Shot it a lot and always had a good time....:becky:
X10, LOL

Back
Top Bottom