• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River Bend Gun Club USPSA 11/27

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Had a really good time at the uspsa match yesterday at river bend gun club. it was a "postal match" which is (as it was explained to me) a match that lots of local clubs sign up to do so that everyone can compare themselves to everyone across the US. I was pretty happy with my performance overall especially since I'm still learning the game. I'm sure there is somewhere I could have cut a corner or two with the stage plan but there was only two stages I finished and felt like I didnt execute the game plan as smoothly as I could have. If anyone knows how I can check my scores against the others in the US let me know

Had a really good time at the uspsa match yesterday at river bend gun club. it was a "postal match" which is (as it was explained to me) a match that lots of local clubs sign up to do so that everyone can compare themselves to everyone across the US. I was pretty happy with my performance overall especially since I'm still learning the game. I'm sure there is somewhere I could have cut a corner or two with the stage plan but there was only two stages I finished and felt like I didnt execute the game plan as smoothly as I could have. If anyone knows how I can check my scores against the others in the US let me know

Look up postal match gfds on PractiScore. I am on the better half of 300’s shooting irons in minor PF so I do not feel too bad. I see The same name in different divisions so they shot it several times. That would make it a lot easier. I would like to shoot it with a PCC after shooting it with a pistol.

Congrats! What gun did you use?

That was a fun match. I'd like a redo. Had 2 decent stages but the rest were trash.
Yeah that was one of my favorite matches I have shot because of the stages but I heard a lot of complaints from the more experienced uspsa folks but I really enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom