• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River bend gun club question

upload_2020-11-2_14-14-39.png

Someone ain't Excel'ing right then! You're probably right however, I'm not sure where I heard that 2000 number from though. Maybe some small-talk bull****-ery.

View attachment 2899113

Someone ain't Excel'ing right then! You're probably right however, I'm not sure where I heard that 2000 number from though. Maybe some small-talk bull****-ery.

(Late dues payments added to the total. The 2.000 member was featured in our newsletter the Bullet-In, in July, then we dropped the folks that moved/aged out/didn't pay their dues. (Dues are due by July 1st). This month the number will be 2,046). :becky:

The only outdoor range I've been too is SRGC. They had a lot of bays and seemed fairly nice. It's about an hour and 20 minutes from Kennesaw...thinking RBGC may be closer for me (or at least keep me from having to drive thru downtown Atlanta traffic twice in one day). $300 higher in cost on the front end, and the 2 member sign-off is an extra step...I guess I need to put eyes on it first and go from there...gives me a reason to take the bike out and ride up there one day soon to check it out.

This soundslike a magical place. I was reading the range rules though, and it seems like they might prefer if you didn't use/own nfa gear like cilencers and shorties. ie you need to get approval to run an sbs on the shotgun range. Sbrs and silencers require completion of the tactical training course.
I guess what I'm asking is how hard do they make it? in terms of scheduling and completing the training course as well as harassment about presentment of pins and stamps?

This soundslike a magical place. I was reading the range rules though, and it seems like they might prefer if you didn't use/own nfa gear like cilencers and shorties. ie you need to get approval to run an sbs on the shotgun range. Sbrs and silencers require completion of the tactical training course.
I guess what I'm asking is how hard do they make it? in terms of scheduling and completing the training course as well as harassment about presentment of pins and stamps?
The “tactical rifle” cert is offered monthly.

For a competent shooter, it’s the most ridiculously easy assessment in the world.

They don’t ask for your stamps... I pretty much only shoot SBRs with cans when I’m running a carbine there. Haven’t been asked... and wouldn’t show them if they did. That stamp is between me and the alphabet bois. No one else.

They’ve gotta dumb it down for the least common denominator... just trying to keep everyone safe... hence the “pin” system. They just want staff to be eyes on to ensure you aren’t a total liability.

Back
Top Bottom