• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River bend gun club question

PlumNyet

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
The time has finally come. Was at the range with the fiancé and she got tired of all the stupid people around us flagging her and spouting unsafe info, that she finally said to get an outdoor range membership, AND SHE DOESNT CARE ABOIT PRICE. I’m totally going to take advantage before she changes her mind. How is river bend gun club? They were the most attractive to me from my online searching. Are you guys able to get action bays pretty decently? Is it over crowded due to Covid? I’m hoping that $900 initiation fee keeps it somewhat uncrowded and attracts a safer more “professional” crowd. How do you guys go about getting 2 members to sign you off? Thanks for the info and help!

I don't believe they had action bays when I was a member (for about 12 years) but it is a first rate club, it was never "crowded" and they just continue to expand and improve. Dated info (haven't been a member in over 10 years), so hopefully some current members can confirm or deny.

I don't believe they had action bays when I was a member (for about 12 years) but it is a first rate club, it was never "crowded" and they just continue to expand and improve. Dated info (haven't been a member in over 10 years), so hopefully some current members can confirm or deny.
I might have misinterpreted their map. It looked like they had a handful of action bays like my old range in Pa that I realized spoiled me.

That’s more so what I was looking for. We do run n gun biathalons so it would be nice to set up small courses of fire to practice.
Edit: issue we run into the places we go are just general idiots, constant flagging, one shot a second, or static shooting. So we’d like to be in a more “private” area with people that take safety a bit more seriously but are open to reason.

se 5.2, page 38, I know we do allow more for those with the certification badge, and I know PCC's were allowed and 556 in certain bays.

Back
Top Bottom