• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riot-Ravaged Minneapolis Businesses Can't Rebuild Because the Insurance Won't Cover It

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...d-because-the-insurance-wont-cover-it-n867003

Nobody believes that this is “mostly peaceful protesting,” except the hardcore libs who are terrified that someone might think they’re MAGA-heads if they admit reality. So the Dems are panicking. They’ve instantly flip-flopped from “There are no riots” to “The riots are Trump’s fault.” They didn’t care about all the chaos and destruction as long as they thought it was politically useful. Those lives didn’t matter.

Now they do, because the election is coming up and the only thing standing between them and four more years of Drumpf is a decrepit old career politico and his newly hired Visiting Angel. If your business burned down in a riot, why would you vote for the people who’ve ignored you for months? Why would you find common cause with a political party that wants you to shut up about your ruined life because you’re making them look bad?

This violence has consequences. It’s destroying people’s lives. If you’ve chosen to ignore that for months because you hate Trump, and now you’re actually trying to blame him for it, you’ve sold your soul. I hope that whatever you end up getting out of it is worth the price.

That sucks for those who wanted no part of it. Heartbreaking for those who have put their heart and soles into their business. I bet more people will start shooting back after hearing this and reviewing what therir policy will cover.

It's frustrating when people talk about the value of human life. There is a reality that l do not value my property over your life. But there are some that value my property over their lives. Leave my property, family, and well being alone so we don't have to determine the value of either.

That sucks for those who wanted no part of it. Heartbreaking for those who have put their heart and soles into their business. I bet more people will start shooting back after hearing this and reviewing what therir policy will cover.

It's frustrating when people talk about the value of human life. There is a reality that l do not value my property over your life. But there are some that value my property over their lives. Leave my property, family, and well being alone so we don't have to determine the value of either.
This... more people will start standing at their biz at night with friends and shoot em

58852252.jpg
The Korean business owners weren't looted and burned during the LA riots.....

This... more people will start standing at their biz at night with friends and shoot em

The people impacted also need to show their displeasure with their liberal overlords in the election booth.....

Oh and...

this-post-needs-ebf31f1972.jpg

Back
Top Bottom