• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ridiculous LEE Mould $$

I just sent Arsenal a message.. I still need a .225 and like Elvis Ammo and what not, but I want a 60-77gr with a gas check bottom.. I asked if they could throw a gas check on the bottom of the 77. If they can't I have another mold in mind. MP 227-75GC $102 Shipped. NO SNAKING, It's the last one!

62hrs from my order to my door! That's from Slovenia to Atlanta metro for $102. She sure does look purdy.. way better deal than an obsolete lee mould.
MP22775.jpg

MP Molds. Brass 6-Cavity .227 75gr Gas Check. From all of my looking for a good .223/5.56 mould and never hearing back from Arsenal, I went with them. The quality, communication, and price has me very impressed.

So spending about 8 months to gather equipment for casting I have scoured the interwebs for bullet moulds. I keep quite a few auctions sites book marked & check them pretty often when I came across this I thought I'd share.. I understand it's discontinued, but honestly a Single Cavity Aluminum LEE Mould for $195 with Tax/Shipping! More time to go.. Freaking buy a custom made Accurate Mold for that price!

Also just wondering if there are any casting equipment sites out there I might not have discovered. I Love Mid-south for all around selection, FS Reloading took 2 months to not even fulfill an order (cancelled it), Precision reloading seems cool, and I'm sure one day I will own an Accurate & Arsenal Mold.

LEE 356-111-1R 9MM .380 BULLET MOLD
Check out the forum cast boolits. Everything and more about casting. Post a wtb post in the swapping and selling section

Well I don't claim to be an expert. The only Lee molds I own came in a trade deal and they were in their own box and the handles were in another. Otherwise I have a couple Arsenal moulds and they don't come with handles, or the one Lyman either. Just assumed they all came separately.
Actually just went back to Graf's site and they do ship with handles so yeah, this mold is worth 21 new with handles. SMDH.
Lee molds ship with handles. Or used to.

Well I don't claim to be an expert. The only Lee molds I own came in a trade deal and they were in their own box and the handles were in another. Otherwise I have a couple Arsenal moulds and they don't come with handles, or the one Lyman either. Just assumed they all came separately.
Actually just went back to Graf's site and they do ship with handles so yeah, this mold is worth 21 new with handles. SMDH.

I just bought a new Lee mold this week from (dare I say it) Fleabay, new in the box, with handles.

Also just wondering if there are any casting equipment sites out there I might not have discovered.

Probably the best bullet mold company out there...

https://noebulletmolds.com/site/

They have everything from clack powder to airgun molds. If you want a discount code listen to the Concealed Taco Dudes podcast (the successor to the old Gun Dudes podcast).

Back
Top Bottom