• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Richard Jewell - Eastwood flick Dec 13

I wanna see it but I ain't been to a theater since about 05 and don't wanna go. I don't feel like handing them all that money for what little I get in return. But yeah I hope this film tells all about how ****ty local and national media can get . The AJC has already made some comment about it not being factual. That tells me a lot right there.

I got stopped at a roadblock in Greenville, Ga a few years back and Richard Jewell was the officer who checked my license. I told him I was glad he was getting along and remarked about the way he got jerked around back then. He seemed real cool.

I remember the regular guys on 96 rock always took up for Jewell and trashed the ****ty media for their treatment of him. Truth is, more people would have died if not for his being heads up and evacuating most of them. In other words, he was a hero who was treated like a criminal.

I got stopped at a roadblock in Greenville, Ga a few years back and Richard Jewell was the officer who checked my license. I told him I was glad he was getting along and remarked about the way he got jerked around back then. He seemed real cool.

I remember the regular guys on 96 rock always took up for Jewell and trashed the ****ty media for their treatment of him. Truth is, more people would have died if not for his being heads up and evacuating most of them. In other words, he was a hero who was treated like a criminal.
I miss TRG. And aint it funny that the hunt for Rudolph the actual multiple bomber got WAY more press and air time than admitting they tried to crucify Jewell?

Back
Top Bottom