• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ribeye recipe needed

Ok, I got a new smoker combo yesterday, thanks to Cornholio Cornholio

I just did olive oil, salt and pepper. Smoked for an hour with hickory. Then finished on the grill.

It turned out pretty good. Not perfect but this was my first experience using a smoker. Definitely a learning curve. I overshot the doneness a little bit, so I know to watch out for that next time. I still have one of these steaks left, I'll get some practice in before I cook the next one.

20181209_171323.jpg
20181209_160317.jpg
20181209_170117.jpg
20181209_162852.jpg
20181209_170136.jpg

Brides Birthday was today and she wanted to go to Long Horns..Well it's her birthday so we went..That was the worst bone in Rib eye I have ever had...Won't go back there again, and they are usually not that bad. But then again I usually order the Flo's Filet Rare...But she wanted to bring a bone home to the dog...Damn dog can have all of it..I'll grill one tomorrow for me...

Brides Birthday was today and she wanted to go to Long Horns..Well it's her birthday so we went..That was the worst bone in Rib eye I have ever had...Won't go back there again, and they are usually not that bad. But then again I usually order the Flo's Filet Rare...But she wanted to bring a bone home to the dog...Damn dog can have all of it..I'll grill one tomorrow for me...

Sorry to hear that DD! Hope your bride had a great birthday!

I tried to give my neighbor this bone for his dog but he said he doesn't want her eating human food.

Back
Top Bottom