• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ribeye recipe needed

I usually mix Zesty Italian Dressing and Dale's sauce and a little black pepper. Let them marinate over night turning them over occasionally when I go by the fridge.

I use that combo all the time! I'll also add balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, Pirate's Bay, garlic powder and onion powder. It's one HELL of a great marinade.

Coat both sides with olive oil. Rub kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
Let them sit out for 2 hours.
Sear each side in a cast iron skillet. Finish on the grill.
Then, when they come off the grill, this is the wringer, put several pats of real butter on top of each steak. Let them sit for 15 minutes before you cut into them.

Lmao I was just posting at the same time. We think alike! I usually use a cast steel skillet but these are too big to fit...

I used to use cast iron but I've found that if I need to get the heat down, the iron is slow to come down if I've got it too high.

No!! Get it as hot as it will go. Rub the steak with olive Oil, salt and pepper well and then Sear it on one side for about 3 mins’ flip it and sear for 3 more, flip again then turn down the heat and add some Dells and butter and Montreal seasoning and put a lid on it.Fip it occasionally until done

Back
Top Bottom