• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Return policies on an internet private party selling/trading forum

It's preference really. Private sales don't come with any warranty. That's kind of the risk we take on getting a good deal or finding something we can't find anywhere else. That being said, unless you call it out, covering stuff up in hopes the buyer won't see it is not cool. Had it happen to me. You can tell people to inspect inspect inspect but in my case I'm not going to pull an AK out from a trunk in a crowded parking lot at Best Buy in Marietta LOL

Why not I do and don’t have a problem doing it!!! F these whinny ass people!! My first ever deal was done less than 30ft from a Cobb county police officer in a Lowe’s parking lot with @cocoa just dropped the tail gate down and let it rip tater chip!!!

Why not I do and don’t have a problem doing it!!! F these whinny ass people!! My first ever deal was done less than 30ft from a Cobb county police officer in a Lowe’s parking lot with @cocoa just dropped the tail gate down and let it rip tater chip!!!
Haha.....

because Marietta. I don't even like passing through Marietta.

I bought a stock from a guy on ODT several years ago. Met , shot the **** for awhile , I didn't look too closely.
When I got home I realized the butt plate (M1 stock) was rusted terribly inside and screws. I shot him a note and said hey its a bit worse than I thought I should have checked closer. He basically said **** yourself yes you should have inspected it. OK your right. Ignore list but your right.

Okay I think I already know the answer to my question, but just to be sure I thought I would put this one out there... whats your policy on taking returns? I'm taking a return on an item that the buyer broke 30 minutes after buying it. For future reference I suppose I would like to know whether this is something that anybody else would do or am I being overly generous in this transaction. Screenshots for context. View attachment 2742845 View attachment 2742846 View attachment 2742847 View attachment 2742848 View attachment 2742849 View attachment 2742850 View attachment 2742851
Holy hell, have ppls. balls really shruken/shrank that much?

Tell that mf'er you bought it, you broke it...pound sand biiih.

7xUVM6X.gif

Back
Top Bottom