• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Restoration of 4 WWII Rifles and 1 Pistol

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   4
Reaction score
Does anyone know a competent gunsmith in GA that can faithfully restore 2 K98ks, 1 G.24t, 1 G98/40, and Whermacht PP to factory? Im tired of the surface rust even with a goldenrod dehumidifier. Thanks in advance. Will need previous work as references before I hand them off.

Does anyone know a competent gunsmith in GA that can faithfully restore 2 K98ks, 1 G.24t, 1 G98/40, and Whermacht PP to factory? Im tired of the surface rust even with a goldenrod dehumidifier. Thanks in advance. Will need previous work as references before I hand them off.
In for info

What kind of condition are they in now ? It's $$ to get restored properly, which will reduce the value v original for collectors. A 'budget' resto will leave you with rounded edges, marking loss etc and guns of much reduced value.

Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 would be a good guy to ask about this.

What kind of condition are they in now ? It's $$ to get restored properly, which will reduce the value v original for collectors. A 'budget' resto will leave you with rounded edges, marking loss etc and guns of much reduced value.
Theyre in fine condition and functional. Trying to stop any further progress of pitting or dysfunction. I know its gonna cost a couple grand, Im not selling them so im not worried about "collector value". All the markings would remain in place. Thats the intent.

Back
Top Bottom