• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

residential security sweep

GATimberdoodle

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
¿Quien es Mas Macho?
55   0
Reaction score
While this is not my area, I have been contacted by someone who believes they may be under surveillance by a non .gov. They want my help in finding a professional to sweep a residence for cameras or mics, or
evidence of past use.

Additionally, will need to hire a professional in computers to evaluate what unathorized surveilance measures, if any, have been placed on pcs, laptops, home automation as well.

Please keep the thread respectful. Feel free to pm me with reputable service providers. The interest is to move on this ASAP.

The area in question is coastal Georgia. Travel expenses may be part of the compensation.

Thanks very much.

You may need 2 different companies. The camera and mikes are not difficult, but keloggers and related spyware is a totally different animal. A real geeky software guy will be needed on the network and computer stuff.

If your camera guy does not also use an optical detector, find another company.

In my neighborhood we have 16 cams, not counting RING, watching the action. The cams proved to be very necessary when snatch and run thefts were happening at the pool and two separate car break-ins occurred. The POPO were delighted with the evidence we were able to give them. I have a cam watching our Cul de Sac 24x7.

Back
Top Bottom