• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
People doing something that part of them knows is shady, don't like someone shining a light on it. They react strongly.

Its like a guy that gets caught cheating. Most of them don't just take their lumps. They attack the woman who caught them, for "going through their phone" or whatever and try to turn their transgression around on the person that called them out on it...

So just add them to ignore, move on, and your time here will be much less drama-prone....

I will gladly "take my lumps" if you can prove I am a "flipper". I again call you out, prove your statement. Show me how much information you have on the members of this site. Tell me how you know about sales that were done in private. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a blowhard.

From experience?

Been around about a half century now, and psychology fascinates me. I people watch constantly, and one of my quirks, is pattern recognition... Seen enough over the years, read enough, learned enough... Another pattern that generally holds true... the person in the relationship that is over the top jealous, is usually the cheater.

Most people judge others, using themselves as a reference point. Nobody wants to admit that they are a scumbag, so sub-consciously they reconcile their behavior by convincing themselves that "most people probably do it to"... And so a cheater, knowing their propensity to cheat, projects that behavior onto their partner.

Similar to the anti-gun activist who thinks it is crazy that we allow folks to carry guns. They often say, "I wouldn't want to carry a gun. I know that several times, if I had had a gun on me I would have shot someone"... They take their shortcomings, assume it is normal or common, and transfer that onto those around them.

Psych 101 man. Less time flipping guns and more time reading a book would do you some good.

Been around about a half century now, and psychology fascinates me. I people watch constantly, and one of my quirks, is pattern recognition... Seen enough over the years, read enough, learned enough... Another pattern that generally holds true... the person in the relationship that is over the top jealous, is usually the cheater.

Most people judge others, using themselves as a reference point. Nobody wants to admit that they are a scumbag, so sub-consciously they reconcile their behavior by convincing themselves that "most people probably do it to"... And so a cheater, knowing their propensity to cheat, projects that behavior onto their partner.

Similar to the anti-gun activist who thinks it is crazy that we allow folks to carry guns. They often say, "I wouldn't want to carry a gun. I know that several times, if I had had a gun on me I would have shot someone"... They take their shortcomings, assume it is normal or common, and transfer that onto those around them.

Psych 101 man. Less time flipping guns and more time reading a book would do you some good.
Yeah well see this.. I don’t even own a gun.. I got a knife or 2... and by your long drawn out theory.. you must be a flipper

People doing something that part of them knows is shady, don't like someone shining a light on it. They react strongly.

Its like a guy that gets caught cheating. Most of them don't just take their lumps. They attack the woman who caught them, for "going through their phone" or whatever and try to turn their transgression around on the person that called them out on it...

So just add them to ignore, move on, and your time here will be much less drama-prone....
Personal experience?

Yeah well see this.. I don’t even own a gun.. I got a knife or 2... and by your long drawn out theory.. you must be a flipper

Translation: I didn't understand your argument, it went over my head so I will try to throw a 4th grade jab instead.

Another addition to the ignore list. Bye Felicia.

Translation: I didn't understand your argument, it went over my head so I will try to throw a 4th grade jab instead.

Another addition to the ignore list. Bye Felicia.
That’s the best thing to ever happen to me here.. while I’m still here why don’t address the 1st can of worms you opened..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom