• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start again. You complain that members are buying items and selling them too soon after the purchase. You don't care about the price, but you want to stop them from selling when they want to sell the item. I believe that is your stance, at least according to what you said. I disagree with you anytime you or other try and tell me that you want me to adhere to the price control or the time control you propose. I will tell you, that assuming that you know better than others, is an arrogant position to take. I do believe you and I have the right to disagree, and believe me, I disagree with you. Now, did I cover that properly, or do you need time to go over what I typed?
Talking with you is like talking to mt 88-year-old uncle. I haven't said a word about "control", my comment was a reflection on the practice. I haven't proposed anything about changing the methodology, because our site is an exercise in the barter system.

Talking with you is like talking to mt 88-year-old uncle. I haven't said a word about "control", my comment was a reflection on the practice. I haven't proposed anything about changing the methodology, because our site is an exercise in the barter system.

OK we disagree. I can totally live with that we disagree. I am not 88. I hope to live that long.

giphy (9).gif

People doing something that part of them knows is shady, don't like someone shining a light on it. They react strongly.

Its like a guy that gets caught cheating. Most of them don't just take their lumps. They attack the woman who caught them, for "going through their phone" or whatever and try to turn their transgression around on the person that called them out on it...

So just add them to ignore, move on, and your time here will be much less drama-prone....

People doing something that part of them knows is shady, don't like someone shining a light on it. They react strongly.

Its like a guy that gets caught cheating. Most of them don't just take their lumps. They attack the woman who caught them, for "going through their phone" or whatever and try to turn their transgression around on the person that called them out on it...

So just add them to ignore, move on, and your time here will be much less drama-prone....
From experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom