• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy(2).gif

My favorite is the ol' slap a few Amazon turds on the firearm and mark it up $200.

Maybe the assumption is that us potentials don't know how to price compare on the interwebz.

Yes, I would like for you to read and explain that to me. As would so many others. I will keep my nose out of your posts as soon as you admit that you want price controls as well as time controls. Let the gun police do their job. They don't need any assistance from an arrogant know it all. Thank you for your post. It is entertaining to watch you squirm and stutter when called out on your arrogance. Let the members decide what they want to do.
Do you even understand how to disagree? First, you frame the issue. I did not use "price control or time control", those are your words. As to the First Amendment, you and I are able to express our opinions and I fail to see what is "arrogant" about that.

Let me start again. You complain that members are buying items and selling them too soon after the purchase. You don't care about the price, but you want to stop them from selling when they want to sell the item. I believe that is your stance, at least according to what you said. I disagree with you anytime you or other try and tell me that you want me to adhere to the price control or the time control you propose. I will tell you, that assuming that you know better than others, is an arrogant position to take. I do believe you and I have the right to disagree, and believe me, I disagree with you. Now, did I cover that properly, or do you need time to go over what I typed?

Flippers gonna flip. Just accept it. It's annoying because ODT has turned into Flipper Central... the same guns just keep getting passed back and forth and all that changes is the prices increasing. I will still sell guns I don't want or need anymore, here, because I can get most of what I paid out of them instead of getting low balled by a dealer... but almost all of my purchases these days are from dealers.

Guns and ammo. I can get both, considerably cheaper from Adventure Outdoors or any of the other local dealers I buy from, than anything I have seen on here for months.
If you’re getting these incredible deals from other vendors, why do you even log in to the ODT?
BTW, you could pick up some extra cash flipping those deals. Just sayin...

I assume you must be arguing with one of the many flippers that I have on my ignore list. haha

You just called me a "flipper". You are full of crap. Plus, I would like for you to prove that statement. I know I am on your list, but someone can reply to this and you will see it. Come on, prove what you say!

If you’re getting these incredible deals from other vendors, why do you even log in to the ODT?
BTW, you could pick up some extra cash flipping those deals. Just sayin...

1) I come for the great conversations, clearly
2) No desire to price gouge, or break the law by operating as an unlicensed dealer.

1) I come for the great conversations, clearly
2) No desire to price gouge, or break the law by operating as an unlicensed dealer.

I am calling you out. I meet the requirements of the so called "flipper". One, I disagree with you and, Two, I am on your ignore list. Now, you prove what you say. You want a great conversation, I am giving you the opportunity to realize what you want.

Now, either you have proof or you don't. Come on, since you are on your high horse, prove what you say. Don't be scared to confront someone you falsely accused. You can confront me and still sit behind you computer. I want to see your proof.
Either that or tell me you falsely accused me of being a "flipper". Where is your moral high ground? You called me out, now prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom