• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Requesting a county road paving - any insight?

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
I have been calling the same guy for a year and six months ... I’m finally getting to where he knows me by my first name and road name and he finally just told me that they have us down on a list to be considered... should I be hopeful?

This guy is old and at this rate I will be giving a speech at his funeral on the paving of “X” road...

I am committed to getting this thing done.

Have you tried your county commisioner or is that who you’ve been speaking with? Trying to get all your neighbors, even if only a few, to call may help. More voices and all.

If you aren't in the political circle you have a snowballs chance in hell getting it paved.
Oddly enough... the road department just called after I posted this and said we are on the list and it will be done in a month!!!

I guess the 20 calls I made to them made it happen

Why does the Atlanta crowd move up here “to get away from it all”, buy property on a dirt road and then start demanding the roads be paved, sidewalks and all of the other crap they were trying to get away from? Just stay down there and quit screwing things up for everyone else.

Why does the Atlanta crowd move up here “to get away from it all”, buy property on a dirt road and then start demanding the roads be paved, sidewalks and all of the other crap they were trying to get away from? Just stay down there and quit screwing things up for everyone else.
Lmao!!!

Back
Top Bottom