• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rental housing needed for my dad

GlockGirl

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
1   0
Reaction score
My dad is currently considering sleeping in his car to get out of his current living situation...he can only afford about $500 a month at most... Gainesville or surrounding area...
I’m also curious about government/low income housing as an option if anyone knows how that process works...
Anything is better than his car at this point...

Government housing payments are based on income and financial situation! They do background checks and verify income in our county! Single person on fixed income can rent for as low as a 100$ ! Most places takes a while to get a vacancy! Should be a Gainesville housing authority that he would need go talk with ! Good luck and god bless!

Government housing payments are based on income and financial situation! They do background checks and verify income in our county! Single person on fixed income can rent for as low as a 100$ ! Most places takes a while to get a vacancy! Should be a Gainesville housing authority that he would need go talk with ! Good luck and god bless!
This.

Before my Dad was forced to sleep in his car...he'd be sleeping on my sofa or at least in my bathtub.
Him & my mom are divorced & don’t speak & the problem with that is the fact that my mom is in my apartment M-F to take my son to school. He doesn’t want to be anywhere near my mom. I’ve offered, trust me.

Gonna call Gainesville tomorrow! They closed early today of course. Ugh.

GAINESVILLE H OUSING AUTHORITY 750 PEARL NIX HWY PH #7705361294 . JEFFERSON HOUSING AUTHORITY IS 29 JEFFERSON TER. PH # 7063678311 . MOST TOWNS IN GA WILL HAVE GOVERNMENT ASSISTED APARTMENTS ! JUST GOOGLE TOWN, STATE AND HOUSING AUTHORITY .

GAINESVILLE H OUSING AUTHORITY 750 PEARL NIX HWY PH #7705361294 . JEFFERSON HOUSING AUTHORITY IS 29 JEFFERSON TER. PH # 7063678311 . MOST TOWNS IN GA WILL HAVE GOVERNMENT ASSISTED APARTMENTS ! JUST GOOGLE TOWN, STATE AND HOUSING AUTHORITY .
Thank you so very much!! I greatly appreciate it! Maybe some prayers would help too? He really needs to be seeking the Lord in this & everyday, but if he won’t then I’m gonna seek the Lord for him.

Back
Top Bottom