• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Renew now. GA emission system is down. Waive test.

KOMRAD

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
47   0
Reaction score
Good morning All,

If your tag is coming up for renewal and not already expired, you can skip spending the time/money on the emissions test and go straight to the GA website and renew with less hassle.
Their system is down so they are waiving the test. Just pay for the tag itself online. You will need your tag number & DL number. Took me 2 minutes & $22. Google the state site.

The Emission system could come back online soon, so this is subject to change.

You can probably renew 2-3 months early.

Attachments

• 20210402_114325.jpg
    20210402_114325.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 28
Good morning All,

If your tag is coming up for renewal and not already expired, you can skip spending the time/money on the emissions test and go straight to the GA website and renew with less hassle.
Their system is down so they are waiving the test. Just pay for the tag itself online. You will need your tag number & DL number. Took me 2 minutes & $22. Google the state site.

The Emission system could come back online soon, so this is subject to change.
I did mine this morning - seems to be successful since it took my money and says my renewal has been processed. When anyone actually receives their tags, please post.

Emissions just piss me off. Just renewed mine online, no emissions required this time. Of course my truck is 21 years old and if the assholes that run the state weren't such power hungry greedy cock sucking dick heads that changed the requirement from 20 to 25 years I wouldn't need an emissions at all anymore

Back
Top Bottom