• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

reminder: OAL of Rifles

I don't understand how they can claim that a gun with a long barrel, that is OVER the length limit, is considered a "Short barreled rifle"...

It's a short STOCKED rifle, but why is that illegal?

Aren't pistol grip Mossy 500's in the same boat? Proper length barrel, but missing the stock?

I don't understand how they can claim that a gun with a long barrel, that is OVER the length limit, is considered a "Short barreled rifle"...

Aren't pistol grip Mossy 500's in the same boat? Proper length barrel, but missing the stock?

It wouldn't be a SBR. It would be a AOW.

who cares, all the ATF cares about is intent. If you are a idiot and just inadvertently did something like you described there's no way any prosecutor would try and convict you - unless you willfully knowingly and intentionally broke NFA laws and admitted to it - also illustrating to everyone that you're an idiot.

The NFA gun laws in this country are so dumb that ignorance really is bliss

pepperidge farm remembers.jpg

those still are over the 26 OAL. thats how the tac14 and similar all have 14 inch barrels. They're considered "firearms" and not shotguns.

Fresno, California? And....”Sept (Latecia), from which officers also recovered “composite knuckles and an illegal narcotic” was booked into the Fresno County Jail on charges of misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and two weapons violations– a misdemeanor for the knuckles and a felony charge on the SBR. An inmate search at the facility shows her still in custody as of Tuesday morning, bail set at $12,000.”
I’m guessing it’s a bad idea to have any weapon with an illegal narcotic anywhere/any time. Especially in Fresno Police jurisdiction in 2017.
Has this case been adjudicated yet?

Back
Top Bottom