• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember when we thought the Hearing Protection Act was a “done deal”?

How quickly things change.

Today, I just hope and pray that my children will not face firearms prohibition in their future.

They will never waist an opportunity to try and grab guns from the patriots. After the 3/4 different shootings or attempts at it this week I’m sure they are churning up something in the pot to violate the constitution and our rights.

They will never waist an opportunity to try and grab guns from the patriots. After the 3/4 different shootings or attempts at it this week I’m sure they are churning up something in the pot to violate the constitution and our rights.

there were shootings this week? I haven’t been on the news in months. Nov 4th will be one year.

If you mean "remember laughing at people who thought the HPA was going to pass"? Then yes, yes I do.
Nothing from the NFA will ever get over turned in our lifetimes.
Closer to home, Georgia, "controlled by Republicans", requires a permission slip and tax to exercise the 2A.
Your fear for your children is not unfounded.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.....

Yes, I remember when HPA was a dun deal, "Don's a hunter! And he likes suppressors!"

Also, the $450 CMP 1911s.

And....."LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I swear people will believe anything. Libturds ain't got nuthin' on us.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.....

Yes, I remember when HPA was a dun deal, "Don's a hunter! And he likes suppressors!"

Also, the $450 CMP 1911s.

And....."LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

I swear people will believe anything. Libturds ain't got nuthin' on us.

Yeah we are all dumb….

Back
Top Bottom