• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember the Buck 110 ?

My 110 is so old that the button tore out of the leather sheath. I contacted buck and they cover the knife not the sheath..So I purchased a new sheath but now they are black leather..Mine has cleaned more game than I can count and never let me down..It is in the door of my truck, I will pass it down when I am gone..
In for pass it down........

My 110 is so old that the button tore out of the leather sheath. I contacted buck and they cover the knife not the sheath..So I purchased a new sheath but now they are black leather..Mine has cleaned more game than I can count and never let me down..It is in the door of my truck, I will pass it down when I am gone..
I have something for you if I can find it next time we do lunch. I'll never use it. (if you'll help me remember lol). It's not black and never used.

I have something for you if I can find it next time we do lunch. I'll never use it. (if you'll help me remember lol). It's not black and never used.
Very kind of you but...Don't rely on me to remember..I put my skivies on backwards the other day..Opps maybe should not have said that!:doh:

Back
Top Bottom