• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Remember the Buck 110 ?

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1344   0
Reaction score
remember when that was the lock back to have? well I got this one in the mail from a friend has original sheath with it and some handiwork he had done. Thanks man and God Bless.
Resized_20200901_150000.jpeg

remember when that was the lock back to have? well I got this one in the mail from a friend has original sheath with it and some handiwork he had done. Thanks man and God Bless.View attachment 2799819

Sweet, my first hunting knife my grandad bought for me when I was 13, still use it to this day!

I love the 110. Very cool knife, Biker.

A young dude at work approached me a few weeks ago and asked me if I liked his new knife. It was a Buck 110.

I have a couple of 110's that I've owned since I was a sprout. I have a 112 somewhere around here too.

Nice-was my go to knife in the Corps, I can tell that's an oldie because the brass isn't rounded.

Hey Biker, you might remember......
Easy Rider magazine, in the back where they sold stuff.
They sold something called a "Flick It" that went over the blade on a Buck 110, so you could open it more quickly.
(I lost a 110 near a gut pile in the woods with one on it and was never able to find another).
Do you recall them, have you seen anything like them since?

Thanks,
Bill

Nice-was my go to knife in the Corps, I can tell that's an oldie because the brass isn't rounded.

They sold something called a "Flick It" that went over the blade on a Buck 110, so you could open it more quickly.
(I lost a 110 near a gut pile in the woods with one on it and was never able to find another).

Thanks,
Bill
yeah I lost one of the finger groove models,but thats another story. Yeah I remember that.There was a machinist in Chamblee who would put a dowel pin in one for you for 5 bucks in the 70's

Thanks,
Bill
https://www.amazon.com/Kwik-Thumb-SS-BRK-KTS01756-Stud-Stainless/dp/B006OCP46S

Back
Top Bottom