• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading components

Medic1957

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   1
Reaction score
I have several of these in different calibers to sell as components only. These cans hold 600 of 9mm a little more of .380, and a little less of .40, .45, and .223/5.56. The majority is popped primers.
Asking 40.00 a can
KIMG0391.JPG

I am confused. You are selling that bucket of 600 9mm ammo for $40? If so I will take all you have. Wallace
Based on his Ad, you do know that most of these rounds have dud primers? You will have to disassemble each round to use the components.

Also since they are range pick-ups and some of the rounds are still good, I would hesitate to shoot them unless you can determine they are factory loaded. Some of the competition guys are shooting 9mm major rounds, I would hate to shoot one of those rounds through your standard glock pistol.

Those are assorted range pickups.
If you plan on shooting those, hope you do not find a 9mm major reload that someone has dropped. It will turn a lot of normally configured 9mm pistols into a pile of scrap.

Only selling as components because they are range pickups. NOT recommending anyone to try and shoot them. I have taken some apart for reloading and am selling these for that only.

Based on his Ad, you do know that most of these rounds have dud primers? You will have to disassemble each round to use the components.

Also since they are range pick-ups and some of the rounds are still good, I would hesitate to shoot them unless you can determine they are factory loaded. Some of the competition guys are shooting 9mm major rounds, I would hate to shoot one of those rounds through your standard glock pistol.

Thank you

I’ve picked up several pieces on brass on my range that had the Glock bulge. I’ve had a few get past me. What happens is they won’t go into battery (thankfully) and they are a PITA to get out. Most times they are wedged in so tightly that I can’t rack the slide and eject them. The back plate has to come out. That bulge won’t get sized down in the sizing stage.

OK, I did not catch it all, just slow today. I think I will resend my offer for all you have. Sounds like a great deal for someone who wants to take them apart and start over. GLWS, Wallace

Back
Top Bottom