• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Components May Grt Tight Again

Jackie Graham

Eagle Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
673   0
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends that are in commercial reloading. I sell them a ton of brass. They are telling me that the supply of primers and powder may be getting tight soon. Tet are already having problems getting all the primers they need.

Just a heads up.

Interesting. I started to reload several years back, I always knew that reloading components can go on a run. Always felt primers is the only item that is essential to halt reloading production.

I think the whole reloading bit will get harder to find. Primers and powder will be the first to go. Primers are usually the first to sky rocket in price. I stocked up so no problems here.

I think the whole reloading bit will get harder to find. Primers and powder will be the first to go. Primers are usually the first to sky rocket in price. I stocked up so no problems here.
Went to one store that had primers, their price went from $32.95 to $40.95. I hate price gougers in times like this.

Yeah, when you are competing for components against federal and winchester. you know who's going to end up with the parts...

That being said, we had massive quantities of discounted components for the last 3-4 years now, so hopefully there aren't too many folks out there caught short.

Back
Top Bottom