• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reloading 101 Class Sept 1st.

Beerman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
I just signed up for this class. Its Saturday Sept 1st 9-12 at Sandy Springs Gun Club.. $35.00 for anyone interested.. I got this info from a member here and he has great prices on brass... Very good guy.. PM me for info..

I learned the hard way, watching youtube and teaching myself. Been reloading for 6 years and bullet casting for 4. Never bought a manual, research loads and powder online.

I learned the hard way, watching youtube and teaching myself. Been reloading for 6 years and bullet casting for 4. Never bought a manual, research loads and powder online.

Manuals are your best resource. You can even pick them up used very cheap. I buy any manual I find at a decent price. I'm not an avid "reader" but I enjoy reading them.

Bullet manufacture specific information is priceless, especially for high pressure rifle loads. There's a lot of good info buried in those books.

I attended the class and left with a lot of good info. I still need some direction on die adjustment but other than that I have the process down after the class. Its a great class and I am sure it will evolve into an even better class.

Back
Top Bottom