• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Hill Range/ QRF MG SHOOT

HydroAuto HydroAuto October 10, metering day, I will have the gate open Saturday at 8am bring cool toys, for sound signature. I have a new air rifle think I should check it too. Rain or shine.

November 14, Full Auto Frenzy or NFADAY Range opens at 8AM, shooting starts @10 will need to practice social distance 6ft rule. Family that stays together plays together!
Going to be great time to get out and enjoy the fall.

Clp/ ~RHR~
Are they metering factory loaded ammo only or are reloads okay?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: clp
Shoot what you bring. The data sheets will note what you are shooting: Firearm, caliber and ammo maker/type/weight. We also document temp & humidity. You should bring at least 11 rounds of ammo for testing. 1 shot unsuppressed for reference, and 10 shots suppressed.

Ideally we should try to shoot the same ammo through all platforms but that isn't always practical. Hand loading is a great way to get super results.

It would be great to have newer cans because we probably already done all the older cans. Another thing that will be great is having different hosts and mounts for all so bring pistons, fixed barrel spacers, muzzle attachments, etc.

Shoot what you bring. The data sheets will note what you are shooting: Firearm, caliber and ammo maker/type/weight. We also document temp & humidity. You should bring at least 11 rounds of ammo for testing. 1 shot unsuppressed for reference, and 10 shots suppressed.

Ideally we should try to shoot the same ammo through all platforms but that isn't always practical. Hand loading is a great way to get super results.

Is there a list/excel sheet of the information somewhere from previous shoots?

Back
Top Bottom