• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Hill Range/ QRF MG SHOOT

Hopefully, people will help bring ammo to help get the results from the meter's. Might see if I can sneak out there Saturday. The usual time HydroAuto HydroAuto ??

Reactions: clp
Mac Attack Mac Attack we charge new comers $1,000 entry fee. Once we check you out and make sure you're good people, then we'll let you in the circle for $500! Lol j/k. Come out, if you've never handled or shot full-auto, this is the event for you. Just bring PLENTY of ammo and money! Usually have a vendor providing good bbq there also so come hungry!

Hopefully, people will help bring ammo to help get the results from the meter's. Might see if I can sneak out there Saturday. The usual time HydroAuto HydroAuto ??

No formal start time, but I've heard some folks are meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Lavonia for breakfast at 7am.
I believe sunrise is 7:35am. So I'd think 8am would be a reasonable time to show up and start setting up. That's what I'm shooting for anyway.

There will be two metering stations this year, each with 3 meters running.

Upside is that the temps are much cooler than usual (in July, go figure), but the down side is currently the forecast shows 90% chance of rain on Saturday & Sunday. So bring an umbrella, tent, rainslicker or something to keep dry.

HydroAuto HydroAuto October 10, metering day, I will have the gate open Saturday at 8am bring cool toys, for sound signature. I have a new air rifle think I should check it too. Rain or shine.

November 14, Full Auto Frenzy or NFADAY Range opens at 8AM, shooting starts @10 will need to practice social distance 6ft rule. Family that stays together plays together!
Going to be great time to get out and enjoy the fall.

Clp/ ~RHR~

Back
Top Bottom