• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Dawn get together (date chosen!)

You named your store red dawn.......and then rhymed it with gun and pawn.............Hell I'll go just for that, probably the best named store I've ever heard of.

OK guys! The date is set

June 1 2013.
Any ODT, friend, or family member is welcome. As stated before we will have music, food, and a give-away!
We will also be having our first Red Dawn meeting on how we can improve our image as a gun community.
Please let me know who can come because I will try to have GAcarry there to sign up new members. Tell every one you know to come. Even those who are on the fence about firearms. If we can get a few people to change their minds about gun ownership the snowball effect in inevitable!

Thanks guys!

I might have missed it, but what time will this be going on? I work Saturdays (luckily right around the corner from RDG&P) but Im in, time will determine if I can hang out for 30 min or longer...

I might have missed it, but what time will this be going on? I work Saturdays (luckily right around the corner from RDG&P) but Im in, time will determine if I can hang out for 30 min or longer...
the food and fun will be an all day event, but the actual meeting will be around 6pm. Bring a cool bike for me to check out John!

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be there Miguel and will try to entice some others. Thanks for your efforts....Stan
Thanks for your support Stan!

- - - Updated - - -

June 1, sounds like a great day for a get together. I will be there.
Glenn
See you there my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome, I'd love to do it!
Great!

Back
Top Bottom