• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recovering from COVID-19

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
ODT brothers, I'm in recovery from COVID-19 again. Had it early on, bit over 18 months ago, extremely mild. This time around my daughter who was chronic health issues drug some variant home from a hospital visit and I got it a second time. Wasn't horrible but definitely worse than the original WuFlu variant back in the day. It's been a couple of weeks and of course I'm just taking it easy at home. After a few more weeks of self quarantining I'm gonna be looking forward to some trades.......getting pretty bored of laying around.

Glad you are on the road to recovery. Was it diagnosed as a Delta variant (or are we up to Epsilon or Theta variants now?). Were you checked for antibodies after first bout? I am curious as I have heard that if you get it, you have antibodies and will not get it again, thus no need for the jab, but if you were diagnosed twice...! (I am not even gonna ask if you had the jab!!!)

Glad it’s headed in right direction, my oldest son is now on the better side after two weeks but he said he doesn’t wish it on anyone

ODT brothers, I'm in recovery from COVID-19 again. Had it early on, bit over 18 months ago, extremely mild. This time around my daughter who was chronic health issues drug some variant home from a hospital visit and I got it a second time. Wasn't horrible but definitely worse than the original WuFlu variant back in the day. It's been a couple of weeks and of course I'm just taking it easy at home. After a few more weeks of self quarantining I'm gonna be looking forward to some trades.......getting pretty bored of laying around.
5 weeks for me…and yes the boredom is terrible. Glad you’re on the mend.

the MU variant is the one you don't want. Most deaths now are from the MU variant, and it seems to be a quick killer. It seems that life expectancy is only about 5 to 7 days after symptoms of the MU.

Delta is bad, and it can kill you too, but it is more of a drawn out affair, or seems to be. 2 or 3 weeks sometimes.

My whole family had the Delta. we had fevers and headaches for over 2 weeks. Most of us had low fevers of 99.6 to 100.3, but one son ran a fever of 103 for 5 or 6 days

How in the world do you know what variety of Covid you had ? I am recovering now. No one at cvs or the hospital told me what variety I had . Is there a special lab? Serious as a heart attack here.

that is what the doctor told us, Delta. I don't know if it was tested as such, or just his opinion.

The MU deaths I know about were diagnosed in a hospital and the family was told it was MU

Back
Top Bottom