• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recovering from COVID-19

Glad you're recovering and you guys are going to be okay.

With that said, I'm doubtful you had actual covid 18 months ago. 18 months ago would have been January/February 2020. Sure, I think covid was in the USA at that point, but if it was, it was few and far between. It was just starting to be publicly ackownledged in China at that time. Testing wouldn't be available for a couple more months. How could you possibly say you had covid then?

As someone else asked, did you get tested for antibodies along the way? My guess would be no, because had you of, I guarantee it would have come back negative. Not only that, but antibodies are fleeting and really only help identify someone who has *recently been infected with covid. T-cells are much more important at preserving immunity and doing so for the long term. There have been many studies that show evidence that T-Cell memory creates very long-term immunity to covid if you've been previously infected with symptoms. If you previously had covid with symptoms, I don't understand how you could have gotten it again.

Not only that, but I am really starting to doubt all of this variant mumbo jumbo. Naturally, a virus cannot self-heal and correct errors like most developed organisms can so variation is natural and essential to the virus' survival. There are already 20+ variants. As it stands, the most mutated variant is only ~.03% different than the original covid that was identified in 2019. I've read many articles and listened to prominent whistleblower types say that it's statistically impossible for a virus that is .03% different to present any difference than the original covid.

Watch this, it's a good starting place. This guy has been a toxicologist/biochemist for 40 years and was the head of research for a division of Pfizer. Really informative video, I encourage you to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom