• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recommendations for a .300BLK suppressor.

T. May

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
I would like to purchase a suppressor for a single shot Handi-Rifle chambered in .300 Blackout. The primary concern is for sound reduction, with size and weight second(even though a smaller can on the Handi-Rifle would be nice since the rifle is so compact). I have the opportunity to hunt an area near neighbors who may complain about noise. I have a little experience with a Yankee Hill .30 caliber can, but that is the only .30 caliber can I have ever shot. While the .300 BLK is the only thing I will be using it on now, the ability to use it on a .308, or .300 Win Mag in the future would be nice. Anyone have any suggestions. Thank you.

if you want max performance on 300 blk subs, the Q trash panda and full nelson are just about the quietest. Maybe the old sig cans in there tooI.

If youd rather have great all around and real quiet, run with the CGS hyperion

free tax stamp right now.

free tax stamp right now.
T T. May The nomad L T is a good ass can too. Super high back pressure but thats no worry if youre sticking it on bolt guns

Dead Air Nomad pick your version. all are 30 caliber and sub/super compatible. You can get the standard length (Nomad 30) in Ti (Nomad T), or a longer version (Nomad-L) or the longer ti version (Nomad LT). Longer = more quiet, Ti = lighter weight but slight reduction in durability if you plan to do multiple mag dumps.

I went with a Griffin revolution 45 for this. So when it's not living on my 300 BO SBR it can be enjoyed on all the pistols I have threaded barrels for. It will also take hunting use 308/556 so it's useful. Light enough since it's a pistol can, you can adjust length, and sounds really good. Can even do wipes if you're into that.

if you're near me in Marietta you're welcome to shoot it

Back
Top Bottom