• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Really sad to see how people treat their children

maybe
but the first thing you hear is step mom say "you wanna hit me again?"
so the little girl had already been violent..
And another video on the page describes inappropriate touching of her 7 year old step sister too. Clearly a disturbed child. But bad parenting is only going to make it worse.

Have no idea what home life was like before this but you can raise a dog to be good or mean. Would bet something was lacking all along
That's why I edited my post. If truth be told the mom might bear a GREAT deal of the responsibility for her running away. No idea what their home life has been and no desire to know really. Plus, some kids are natural born assholes. I do kind of feel for the kid getting flung around like that. My dad did my middle brother that way once when he was about 13, but he deserved much, much worse.

I had to go to court for spanking my kids, but they are both model kids now.

When their friends parents ask how they turned out so well, they look at me like I have a third eye when I tell them they were spanked.........

Kids crave discipline, without it they are just feral.....

I don’t think children should be abused (mentally or physically) however I also don’t think how another parent disciplines their children is any of my business. That leaves a fuzzy gray area in between. Not sure I’m capable of defining what it should be. I also don’t think this crosses that line.

I have been at the end of my rope on my son's tantrums. Being an old soul and raised by no nonsense veterans I naturally inclined to discipline, rather than time out, or talk about problems. This never worked.

The very first time I told my son "Hey, I know you're upset; I get upset too. Talk it out." The issue got a little better. I think some parent-child relationships are resentful, or mean spirited. The Word tells us not to spare the rod. But it also tells us not to drive our sons to anger. So I think there's a line where your discipline could sow resentment or evil. IDK. I'm only on my 6th year of the job...

Either way, prayers to this group'o folks. Hope I don't see them on one of them Murder Mystery A&E programs.

This was a video last week of a dad and stepmother disciplining his daughter on one of those LIVE things! Disgusting!

View attachment 2823859

https://mobile.twitter.com/50ShadesOfNAOMI/status/1302677120473354245

Guess you didn't read the follow up. Dad said he didn't lay a hand on her, and she was basically out of control, and he doesn't regret what he did.

Key missing info is how long she has been living with father. Based on years of experience, I'd wager not long, and that mother (not step-mom) has some real baggage.

If for no other reason some sleaze media type didn't run her down to tell what a bustard dad is.

This is sort in my wheelhouse, and just saying that as long as no hands were laid (too hard), it's good to see a father that cares in a culture where 70- 80% of the children are born into single parent homes.

Back
Top Bottom